May 2018 Primary Election
The deadline to register to vote in the upcoming election is April 9. The Board of Election office will be open until 9:00 p.m. for your convenience. For more information on registering to vote.....click here.
Early voting begins Tues., April 10 with the following extended office hours:
Tues., April 10 – Fri., April 13 – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mon., April 16– Fri., April 20 – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mon., April 23 – Fri., April 27 – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mon., April 30 – Fri., May 4– 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sat., May 5 – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sun., May 6 – 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mon., May 7 – 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Early voting ends at 2:00 p.m. on Mon., May 7.
Polls open at 6:30 a.m. and remain open until 7:30 p.m. on Tues., May 8.
My Information Lookup
- My Vote (Check your registration information, your polling location and status of your absentee request and ballot) To view the sample ballot, enter into "Registration Information".
- Am I registered?
- Where do I vote?
- Absentee/Early Voting....click here for an absentee ballot request.
- Military/Overseas Voting
ONLINE VOTER REGISTRATION
Ohioans now have the ability to register to vote online! In order to use the Online Voter Registeration, an applicant must have a valid Ohio driver's license or state identification card. Follow the link below for information regarding the new convenience for Ohio voters.
- Elected Officials...click on one....Federal/State.......County.......Precinct Committee
- 2018 Election Calendar
- 2018 Candidate Guide
- 2017 Candidate Guide
- 2017 Election Calendar
- Forms and Petitions
- Ashland County Polling Locations(PDF)
- To view previous election results
- Responsibilities/Options and Election Information from the Ohio Secretary of State